Saturday walk

10:00 AM

Hello lovelies,

  Here's a quick post with a couple of pictures. I was going for a walk outside, and I wore this black fur coat which is so comfortable and chic looking , perfect for december days. It was such a great weather that I enjoyed my walk so much :) The boots I'm wearing are so comfortable and lovely, that I just adore them. I wore them in this post here, check it out!





 Now it's getting colder. The only thing that makes me happy, is redwine lipstick and hats. The only reason I love december.



                            
                                                               

                                                            Fur coat - Stradivarius
                                                               Boots - Parfois
                                                                 Hat - SIX






                                                               Hugs and kisses
                                                                    Azra Yates

You Might Also Like

0 comments