Review : Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder

4:33 AM

Hello ladies,

 Recently I bought this Max Factor powder and I have to admit that I love the product. Not only did I manage to find a shade that perfectly fits my complexion, I was also surprised by the good coverage it gives. Aside from covering those "bags" under your eyes and pimples , it also gives a super matte effect to your skin. I would warmly recommend you to try it out because it could surprise you pleasantly.





TOP TIPS FOR HOW TO APPLY
1 Apply in downward strokes after foundation, concealer and blusher, for a shine-proof finish.
2 Can also be used as an all over foundation.
3 Match the colour to your skin tone as you would a foundation.
4 Sweep the powder brush over the powder and tap the excess off on the back of your hand.



 
 
 
 
And that's my review for this classic product! Hope you find this helpful!


Cheers!
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments