Baylis and Harding Pink Prosecco Ultimate Bathing Treats

10:16 AM






Hello people,


March is certainly the month of love for womens day, I have found myself falling in love once again for new beauty products and Baylis and Harding Pink Prosecco Ultimate Bathing Treats  range is certainly no exception. This pretty in pink limited edition range certainly grabbed my attention and I couldn’t wait to try it out.







Especially with Womens’s Day around the corner, I really feel the Baylis and Harding Pink Prosecco Ultimate Bathing Treats range would make the perfect gift for your loved one or even throughout the year. I’m thinking of getting these for mum’ birthday presents. I’ve currently got the Reed Diffuser in my bathroom and I absolutely love the fragrance, every time I walk in I get hit with a gorgeous aroma of fruity Prosecco. Out of all the range’s I’ve tried over the years from Baylis & Harding this certainly tops them all, the hand wash & hand lotion leaves me feeling like I’m in an expensive hotel in Europe, these products certainly smell luxurious but for very affordable prices. The Ultimate Bathing Treats Set I feel is a great present complete with body butter, bath crystals, body wash, body lotion and shower creme. I am definitely looking forward to trying more items from the Pink Prosecco & Cassis range including the candle of course, it’s just a shame that the range is Limited Edition and won’t be around for long!
You can visit the Baylis & Harding website here and view the full Pink Prosecco & Cassis range.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Post je predivan,jako mi se dopada. Proizvodu su fenomenalni,odlican izbor... ljubac

    Da li bi volela da zapratimo jedna drugu? Mozes mi reci svoje misljenje na mom blogu.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala! da jesu preporucujem! zapratila sam te na blogu :)

      Delete