Skinny Coffee Club Night Edition

7:03 AM

Good Evening Everyone,

Due to the many requests for my thoughts on the Skinny Coffee Club: NIGHT EDITION, your wish was my command and so here is my in-depth review! **Drinks the coffee**


it’s been a full week since I’ve received my Skinny Coffee Club 28 Night Edition and although it’s far from finished, I thought I’d share my experience with this coffee so far.

I’m on Day 7 and the first thing I have to say is: I’ve been getting good sleep! I no longer have trouble getting up in the morning (sounds funny, but seriously) I used to wake up with such heaviness in my body that even when my mind would be so motivated to get out of bed, my body wouldn’t get the memo.

Personally, I’m not fond of snoozes on a daily basis so when I can, I set my alarm to get up and start my day the minute it rings. I’ve found that since taking this night-time coffee, I’m no longer struggling to start my day with an invisible blanket of tiredness hovering my existence. I’m not quite sure if this coffee is the reason why I get better sleep but, one thing I know for sure is that it is the ONLY thing that has changed in my night routines since last week. I’ve also noticed that this coffee holds fewer ingredients than the original, which is interesting.

Have you already tried Skinny Coffee Club’s NIGHT EDITION, and if so what are your thoughts? I’d love to know 🙂

You Might Also Like

0 comments