Yougrindfitness leggings

6:37 AM




hi boys and girls ,





Pilates is one of my "be kind to yourself" the way to detach the thread that binds me to the burdens of life, the moment to seek concentration, to breathe, to find energy, strength and flexibility ... for work on my body and on my mind, to improve, to feel, to listen, to overcome my limitations, to try to do it every time better ... to throw away thoughts, release tensions. To look for balance and keep it (all the time).In these shots I wear a pair of Yougrind leggins with a super comfy fit, my new never without the moments dedicated to fitness and for my sprty / everyday outfits . How do you prefer them?
You can find them on the online site (here -> yougrind.com) with a special discount of 15% off - fitnessbabe25.

You Might Also Like

0 comments