Nutravita UK brand

11:54 AM

 


Hello people,


Last weekend I shared on instagram  that I was trying D3 vitamins which I received from Nutravita. I was given the opportunity to choose which supplements I’d like to try and I opted for these as D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones. Research has shown that vitamin D3 might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one study, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms.

In another study of people with fibromyalgia, researchers found vitamin D deficiency was more common in those who were also experiencing anxiety and depression.

Please use code NUTRAVPLHEF at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase at nutravita.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments