FFS perfect Christmas gift

5:00 AM

 



This week we are talking all things preparations for Christmas!! As if reading the minds of women across the nation, FFS have also introduced a winter setting.

Understanding that our legs are in a state of hibernation and ensconced within tights for most of winter, the FFS Winter Setting allows you to swap razors for shaving exfoliators, creams for balms.

FFS also offer a ‘pause’ or ‘skip’ option if your bathroom cupboards begin to overflow with razors.  It’s this flexibility and transparency that I find particularly impressive and as such, find FFS incredibly easy to use.

Having trialled the FFS Shaving Subscription box for a month now, I do feel as though I’ve got enough use out of my fortnightly blades. Safe in the knowledge that these will be recycled rather than thrown away, there’s also no pang of guilt when I switch the blades around.


What’s Inside of the Box:

  • Premium Rose Gold Handle
  • 4×6 Blade Heads
  • Pre-Shave Scrub
  • Shave Cream
  • Post-Shave Balm
  • Clamshell Protector
  • Matching Shower Holder
  • Travel Pouch

All for £33, I think that is such a great deal! 


Hey! You can use my code BBQ33D9I at checkout to get 25% off your entire purchase at FFS! ffs.co.uk


You Might Also Like

0 comments