Winter mood

9:34 AM

hi there,



These trousers really do fuel my love and the fact that they are in this seasons favourite wide leg style made me fall in love with them instantly. I always get nervous that wide legged trousers like this will be too long for my little legs but thankfully, with a little help from my trainers, they fit perfectly! I wore these to work this week with a black off-the-shoulder body con top which really worked in my favour thanks to the super high waist of the trousers making my legs look much longer than they actually are! Win for me. But here I have worn a longline white knit over the trousers which I know some people wouldn’t choose to do as it’s two loose fitting pieces together, however I like how it gives these trousers a different look.
A note of waring: if you do buy these amazing trousers, which I recommend you do, prepare yourself for the pyjama jokes from your less fashionable friends…












Wide leg trousers - Lindex
Knitwear - Lindex
Little black bag - Deichmann
Trainers -   Deichmann

You Might Also Like

0 comments