LUSH Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb Review

11:49 AM

https://www.lush.com/



Hey my little love bugs!



 I think Tisty Totsy was part of the regular Lush range but was discontinued. Tisty Totsy contains seven rosebuds as part of its decoration, and once the bath bomb has dissolved, the little rose buds float along the top of the water.Tisty Totsy is similar in ingredients to the rose bombshell bath bomb in that it also contains rose absolute, geranium oil and lemon oil but with an added extra ingredient of jasmine absolute.Tisty Totsy is a fast fizzer and soon the bath water is a lovely pink colour which smells of roses!I was a little disappointed as the smell wasn’t strong enough from the dry bomb, meaning I wouldn’t have an in my face scent from the bath water. Still I picked it up as it looked so cute.i hope you like it cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments