Femme luxe brand

8:33 AM

 Hello people,

Today’s blog post is in collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery, who gifted me some clothes of my choice in exchange for a blog post review. Femme Luxe Finery is a fashion brand who say they are all about style, sass and social media. “No matter what your style” – Femme Luxe aim to have something for every style type, which I actually agree with as after browsing for a little while I did find items which are my kind of thing fashion-wise. I like that they also have a “trends” section on their website, so you can view items in the Femme Luxe collection which follow that specific trend e.g. neon trend, which is huge right now due to summer festival season. As well as currently having a sitewide sale, they offer regular discount codes and student discount.


Black Mesh Sleeve Cuffed Crop Top - Magnolia × 1



Next, I chose the Black Mesh Sleeve Cuffed Crop Top – Magnolia made with transparent fabric and puff sleeves as well as a lovely cleavage. I’m always a size 8 and I kind of struggled with this one when I bought it, I could only start wearing it when I happened to lose 2 kilos so be careful with the size. The top is beautiful and can also be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Definitely an attention grabber too.


Next, I choose  


Black Iridescent Plunge Puff Sleeve Bodysuit - Samia × 1



This was well packaged and in my opinion quite a risky choice for me. Again this was a glittery piece with a very low plunge front, a rubber lining and a metal ‘v’ shape to help maintain both the support and look of the outfit.

The puffy sleeves are a nice feature, although not that puffy on my chunky arms! I love the fact that they’re shear, great quality!

It’s a very sexy thong style bodysuit that I paired up with black jeans (they’re meant to be black!) I think in the future I will wear with some leather trousers instead. It’s definitely an eye catcher of an outfit and I cannot wait to hit the town in this sexy number! Who knows I might meet the man of my dreams, ha!


Black Velvet Bardot Wire Plunge Bodycon Mini Dress 




Whilst this item’s list price is cheaper I actually prefer this bodycon dress to the first one personally and think I would find more use for it. Though the dress is short again the fabric is thicker and therefore the feeling is better quality, This is a really lovely classic Little Black Dress in quite a timeless design and something which I would confidently wear on a night out.


Emerald Strappy Cut Out  Side Bodycon Mini Dress




It feels so smooth on. I love the velvety soft material and the gold chain straps add some nice detail to the dress. This black velvet bodycon mini dress is really comfortable and fits well. I ordered it in a size 12 and it sits really well.

Perfect for date night or a girls night out teamed up with a pair of black or barely there heels and a clutch bag,


FINAL THOUGHTS

Well, there you have it! A new week of updates and some comfortable fashion inspiration from Femme Luxe. 

Don’t forget that Femme Luxe offers a variety of clothing choices other than loungewear and t-shirts. Take for example, this Corset DressTrousersJeans, and Black Lace Bodysuit

This post is in partnership with Femme Luxe Finery Co UK.


You Might Also Like

0 comments