Lucy & Co. Brand

9:26 AM

 Hello dog lovers,


Sometimes it’s difficult for dog-owners to find stylish, quality items for your furry friend that are within a reasonable price range. For example, while I would love to get my dog a Tiffany collar, leash, and sterling silver name tag, I also don’t want to go bankrupt. (My dog still thinks I should do it regardless). 

Thankfully,  I found Lucy & Co. which offers so many adorable products that I can actually afford. Another reason to love the company is that they give leash, collars, and bandanas to adoptable rescue dogs




I love the idea of a reversible harness because sometimes my dog feels like wearing pink flowers and other times she wants something stripy, depending on her mood. This super cute harness, which retails for $35, is made out of water resident fabric and has adjustable straps. You can also purchase a matching padded leash for $18. 

Don’t forget to use my code LCJE2SCI at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase at Lucy & Co.! lucyand.co

You Might Also Like

0 comments