Itskins brand

9:48 AM

 Hello mobile lovers,

I typically walk around with my Samsung  naked. I don’t like to have a case on it. And when I do have a case on it, it’s because it provides more than one purpose. This past weekend, I was about to leave the house to travel to a conference (Imaging USA) and decided that I should probably put my phone into a case to help protect it. So, I quickly grabbed the Supreme Clear iPhone Case from ITSKINS off my shelf and headed out the door. 

The Supreme Clear iPhone Case is ‘clear but hard.’ It’s considered a Ballistic hardback case and is made with HEXO-TEK Pro 2.0, which delivered a military-grade 3 meters/10-foot drop protection. There is an AirPocket inside the Dupont Impact Gel that pads the drop-protection. There are actually 4 layers of protection including an integrated Air Mattress, frost finish for ultimate grip, Dupont ULTRA ABSORBENT polymer, and the ITSKINS HEXO-TEK PRO 2.0 technology. Even though the case is transparent (‘clear’ is in the name), there are multiple color choices for the bumper border.  

Hey! You can use my code IPW3P7 at checkout to get 20% off your entire purchase at ITSKINS! itskins.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments