Been wearing these things recently

12:14 PM

Hello lovelies,
I just want to share a couple of pictures . I've been busy working, And I'm so exhausted that I can not even tell. I took a couple of pictures what I'm wearing recently. Have a nice day!


                                                              Dress - Lindex
                                                            Necklace - Parfois                
                                                            Sandals - H&M
                                                              Beg -  H&M

And this is the subject  I've been studying these days.







                                               
                                       The shoes I'm wearing non stop, since the rain started
                                                                     Shoes - Parfois


             
                                                           Hugs and Kisses.
                                                               Azra Yates

                                           
                           

                                    

You Might Also Like

0 comments