Summertime Sadness

7:44 AM

Hello there,


So Summer is quickly approaching and we know what that means, but while still summer lasts I want to show you some products. Here are some products from the Avon collection for summer.:)




 Avon On to go + Sun for Face and Body Lotion SPF 50 is a lightweight, oil-free face and body sunscreen that absorbs quickly into the skin, yet moisturizes without a heavy greasy feeling. It has broad spectrum protection and is Dermatologist-tested. It’s even water-resistant for 80 minutes-and KUDOS to Avon for giving that information on the bottle! So many times we just assume sun protection and water-resistant products will last all day long.This is quite thick, with a strong smell, but it’s a sweet aroma.






A few weeks ago, I started using Avon's Foot Works Overnight Cream in Lavender and I am already a huge fan. This overnight cream is deeply moisturizing and infused with lavender extract, cocoa and shea butter. The lavender scents helps calm and relax after a long and stressful work day and the cocoa and shea butter provide hydration for the skin.

I apply this overnight cream after a quick soak in the tub and I put socks on right after application. Covering your feet overnight after applying the cream helps with extra hydration. I sleep with a fan or air conditioner all year long so I don't get hot during the summer months by wearing socks.


 I highly recommend these products !



Hugs and kisses
Azra Yates

You Might Also Like

0 comments