My Morning Routine

6:41 AM

Hello lovelies,


 it's been a while since I posted about skincare products. Not much has changed, that's why I didn't post about new skincare products.

When it comes to make up, I have to confess, as much as I adore putting my make up on, I don't wear it everyday, just because I feel that my skin can not bear the weight of it. Although the process of putting make up on is always fun and filled with joy, make up removal is always the opposite. And if you are a perfectionist like me, well, it may take you a while to clean it afterwards. To cut the story short, even though I do not put make up everyday, I have to stick to the skin regime or my skin will go nuts. Trust me, I have tried skipping the routine, and it didn't work.I got it used to the perfectly clean environment, and I have to maintain that level of hygiene or the skin will break out.

I do not put layers of foundation on, just on the areas where needed. Even in that case, I double cleanse the skin.Of course, I do that very gently.My skin is sensitive and combination.I do not have dry patches, but sometimes dehydrated. T-zone is slightly oily.

So, after years of searching the perfect products for my skin, I ended up mostly on Avene, Bioderma and Pasha . Dr.Pasha is amazing and what's the most important thing, the ingredients in the products are natural and are formulated to support the skin's biology to achieve balanced and radiant complexion.So, here are all the products I'm using. Of course, in rotation, and not at the same time. Some of the products are rarely used, just in the special occasions, and some of them are used regularly.

This is what my morning routine looks like :

Cleansing

1. After i brushed my teeth with Aqua Fresh toothpaste then I cleanse the skin with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which is so gentle, and it doesn't dry your skin. Sometimes with that sometimes with Dr.Pasha, which is not a scrub or anything like that.

Moisturizing/Hydrating
2. After this, I sometimes use Nivea Creams .If my skin is feelinf really dehydrated I rarely use Avon  Anew Nutri-Advance. Underneath Make-up.
For the hands, I use  cream by Balea. My eyes become red when someone near is smoking, or mascara is not good for my sensitive eyes, so I can not live without Visine eye drops.
 
 









That's all
I hope it was helpful
Kisses
Azra Yates
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments