Back to the game

9:48 AM

Hello dear followers,


Sorry i have not written for a long time. Many things have happend in recent months.My grandmother died.And it really distressed me becouse i was very attached to her.But,then again I"m in the game.This time I"ll be boring you with posts.
I want to show you new sandals by Public Desire and this summer i often used combinations,similar to these pistures.There is chocker necklace by Shop Dixi of course which i always carry.To glam everything up, I wore black smokey eye.I hope you like it.



                                                          



 
 
                         
                                                                      
                                                                         Hugs and Kisses,
                                                                                Azra Yates
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments